|Price Range New||£6000-£6500|
|Type||Electric 3 Phase|
|Use with Wet Mortar Silo||No|
|Use with Dry Powder Silo||Yes|
|Material Use||Gypsum Hardwall • Bagged Premixed Renders • Premixed Flowing Screed • MP75 Internal Plaster|
• Mixing pump for premixed material with large hopper capacity.
• Simple and robust.
• Mixing tube can be inclined without loss of dry material to change stator and rotor.
• Machine can be filled with premixed material from bags or from silos.
• The worm pump transports the material through hoses to the spray gun where it is sprayed on the surface with compressed air.
• In case of insufficient water pressure the electric control stops the machine.
• The electric control box is sealed to avoid damage from dust or water.
• Fits through all standard doors. 660 mm wide. Narrowest machine on the market.
• Machine can be taken in to parts within minutes for easy transport.
• Can be carried in small vehicule when taken to parts.
• Equipped with 4 wheels makes transport on construction site easy.
• Easy to work and maintain.
Average user rating from: 1 user(s)
|Ease of Transport:||10.0 (1)|
|Service and Support:||7.0 (1)|
|Ease of Set Up:||9.0 (1)|
|Cleaning Down:||9.0 (1)|
|Monocouche Rendering:||10.0 (1)|
|Gpysum Product: Hardwall:||8.0 (1)|
|Gpysum Product: Multifinish:||3.0 (1)|
|MP Finish:||7.0 (1)|
|Premixed (wet) plaster:||1.0 (1)|
|Bucket coat Renders:||1.0 (1)|
|Site-Mix Sand and Cement:||1.0 (1)|
|Vertical Pumping:||10.0 (1)|
|Horizontal Pumping:||10.0 (1)|
|Overall Approval Rating:||9.0 (1)|
Quattro Machine, Robust and hard wearing
|Ease of Transport:||10.0|
|Service and Support:||7.0|
|Ease of Set Up:||9.0|
|Gpysum Product: Hardwall:||8.0|
|Gpysum Product: Multifinish:||3.0|
|Premixed (wet) plaster:||1.0|
|Bucket coat Renders:||1.0|
|Site-Mix Sand and Cement:||1.0|
|Overall Approval Rating:||9.0|
I would buy another Quattro machine because I am very happy with mine. In the 3 years that I've had this machine it's clear that this was just really one distributor in the UK who I think gave the company a bit of a bad image. Utiform got rid of him and to be honest service and support and spares etc has never been better. Ever since I've been dealing with the new distributor I can honestly say that the company is now level in quality with the machines they sell. And that's excellent in my opinion.
Plastering Machine User Review
|Good Points||Very easy to use and just keeps on going. Never get any problems with it.|
|Bad Points||No bad points with machine. Really none. Only criticisms I can say are that in the past Utiform UK have been a bit of pain to deal with regarding customer service, spares etc.|